“GrowCFO gave me the confidence to secure my first Group CFO role much sooner than I had originally anticipated.”
Grow Your Own Way
We help you build the professional and personal skills, confidence and connections you need to achieve your full potential.
For aspiring CFOs
Our Future CFO Programme helps you to learn the necessary skills to step into your first CFO role, lead your finance function and support your management team.
For finance leaders
Our CFO Programme provides you with the perfect combination of professional mentoring, group workshops and peer groups to help you thrive within your role.
For finance teams
Our wide range of online courses will help your finance team members to deliver high-quality outputs and will increase your confidence in delegating your workload to them.
Training Programmes & Certifications
Our flagship Future CFO Programme and CFO Programme provide structured curricula to identify your skills gaps and accelerate your career development action plan. Learn from inspirational CFOs within regular group sessions, alongside your peers.
Assessments and On-demand Courses
Our extensive course library comprises hundreds of online lessons designed by experienced finance leaders. We are constantly adding new lessons to support your continued career development. Choose from dedicated programmes and self-paced modules.
Our mentors are experienced CFOs who have made the journey before, conquering the challenges that you will face. Mentoring will support your personal growth by helping you to move out of your comfort zone and closer to your full potential.
Events & Community
We have an exciting calendar of collaborative events across a range of essential finance topics with experienced CFOs and specialist guests. Regular instalments include Monday Masterclass, The Situation Room, The Future of Finance, and An Audience with.
Our Members Say
Sign in to view member-only events
Member Success Stories
“GrowCFO has been instrumental in my personal development; I am looking forward to continuing my professional education and working together with GrowCFO to progress my career at PensionBee.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Busy finance leaders who want to develop their skills in the most time-efficient manner possible.
- People who understand the importance of investing time to help achieve their full potential.
- Aspiring CFOs who would benefit from support by inspiration CFOs to help obtain your dream role.
- First-time CFOs who are keen to impress, or are overwhelmed with tasks or Imposter Syndrome.
- Experienced CFOs who want to learn CPD skills and who gain satisfaction from sharing knowledge.
Everything we do within GrowCFO is 100% focused on supporting you, the finance leader.
GrowCFO is fully independent and, unlike most other finance leader networks, we are not a sales engine for a B2B company.
The vast majority of our activities are delivered by our finance leader community. Where necessary, GrowCFO forms partnerships with relevant subject matter experts to deliver any additional topics requested by you.
We do not permit marketing or recruitment services within GrowCFO and you should never be sold to by third parties. Please report any such instances to our management team so that we can preserve our fantastic community.
- Download community app
- Access to insightful content
- Invitations to regular events
- The GrowCFO Show podcast
- Access to live Q&A forums
- Weekly newsletter
- Everything in Community membership, plus:
- Hundreds of online CPD lessons
- Monday Masterclass sessions
- An Audience With events
- Future CFO Programme webinars
- First-time CFO Programme webinars
- Library of previous event recordings
- Enjoy the benefits of peer group development programmes
- Access knowledge, content and insights from inspirational CFOs
- Deliver your full potential to become the best that you can be
- Gain experienced support to stop you feeling overwhelmed with tasks
- Obtain solutions from your community to solve your biggest challenges
Become a GrowCFO Member today
No matter the challenge you’re facing, you’re not alone. Team up with those who have been there and done it.