Becoming a successful CFO requires commitment and dedication towards delivering your full potential.
Securing the top CFO role is the ultimate aspiration for most ambitious finance leaders. When delivered effectively, it offers a lucrative career full of exciting challenges, alongside the personal satisfaction of making a huge impact.
However, the constantly evolving role carries huge responsibility and significant pressure from ongoing urgent tasks. CFOs often feel overwhelmed and stressed out, leading to procrastination and struggling to see the bigger picture during decision-making. You may feel very self-reliant and exposed to others, creating a loss in confidence and imposter syndrome which can rapidly diminish performance levels.
The most successful CFOs possess a strong financial foundation, an integrated understanding of the role and high levels of gravitas around board members. They build trusted teams, implement robust integrated systems and generate confidence, whilst supporting senior management and driving decision-making.
GrowCFO’s most popular offerings
Welcome to GrowCFO, your online gateway to personalised learning, networking and peer-to-peer support.
Your independent GrowCFO community supports you with relevant knowledge, content and insights.
We connect you with inspirational finance leaders in our collaborative learning platform, development programmes and engaging peer group networks.
Our flagship Future CFO and First-time CFO programmes provide structured curricula to identify your skills gaps and accelerate your career development action plan. Learn from inspirational CFOs within regular group sessions, alongside your peers.
Our extensive course library comprises hundreds of online lessons across a range of courses, designed by experienced finance leaders. We are constantly adding new lessons to support your continued career development. Choose from dedicated programmes and self-paced modules.
Our mentors are experienced CFOs who have made the journey before, conquering the challenges that you will face. Mentoring will support your personal growth by ‘stretching’ you, helping you to move out of your comfort zone and closer to your full potential.
We have an exciting calendar of collaborative events across a range of essential finance topics with experienced CFOs and specialist guests. Regular installments include Monday Masterclass, The Situation Room, The Future of Finance, and An Audience with.
Invest in Yourself Today
Take control of your career and expand your knowledge and skills for the success you deserve
Grow your knowledge
Complete relevant online training courses and attend collaborative peer group events.
Grow your business
Identify finance leaders working in your industry sector within similar sized businesses and at the same stages of development.
Grow your network
Businesses of all sizes, stages of development and industries share best practices and support.
Grow your career
Join development programmes to support your career journey to the next level as an aspiring, first-time or established CFO.
You probably have questions
Who is GrowCFO for?
- Busy finance leaders who want to develop their skills in the most time-efficient manner possible.
- People who understand the importance of investing time to help achieve their full potential.
- Aspiring CFOs who would benefit from support by inspiration CFOs to help obtain your dream role.
- First-time CFOs who are keen to impress, or are overwhelmed with tasks or Imposter Syndrome.
- Experienced CFOs who want to learn CPD skills and who gain satisfaction from sharing knowledge.
How is this different from other communities?
Everything we do within GrowCFO is 100% focused on supporting you, the finance leader.
GrowCFO is fully independent and, unlike most other finance leader networks, we are not a sales engine for a B2B company.
The vast majority of our activities are delivered by our finance leader community. Where necessary, GrowCFO forms partnerships with relevant subject matter experts to deliver any additional topics requested by you.
We do not permit marketing or recruitment services within GrowCFO and you should never be sold to by third parties. Please report any such instances to our management team so that we can preserve our fantastic community.
What is included with membership?
Community membership: free for life
- Download community app
- Access to insightful content
- Invitations to regular events
- The GrowCFO Show podcasts
- Access to live Q&A forums
- Weekly newsletter via email
Premium membership: £69 per month or £690 annually (save £138)
- Everything in Community membership, plus:
- Hundreds of online CPD lessons
- Monday Masterclass sessions
- An Audience With events
- Future CFO Programme webinars
- First-time CFO Programme webinars
- Library of previous event recordings
What are some of the main reasons that people join us?
- Enjoy the benefits of peer group development programmes
- Access knowledge, content and insights from inspirational CFOs
- Deliver your full potential to become the best that you can be
- Gain experienced support to stop you feeling overwhelmed with tasks
- Obtain solutions from your community to solve your biggest challenges
Tune into the GrowCFO podcast for an intimate and candid look inside the minds of successful finance leaders who have taken their careers to new heights