Is now the right time to change?
This session was the first in a ten-part series throughout 2022 hosted by Chris Tredwell. This series addresses the biggest challenges highlighted within GrowCFO’s 2021 Finance System’s survey.
Coming up in the months ahead…
- Is now the right time to change? (8/3/2022)
- Why Strong Foundations are key to your departments’ success (5/4/2022)
- What is True Cloud Accounting? (10/5/2022)
- Ensure you are able to scale alongside your growth ambitions (14/6/2022)
- Automation in Finance (12/7/2022)
- The value of Integration (9/8/2022)
- What should I expect from Reporting (13/9/2022)
- Improve your Month-end close (11/10/2022)
- Get it right – Do’s and Don’ts / Procurement Checklist (8/11/2022)
- How to review the software market (13/12/2022)
Chris is GrowCFO’s technology specialist and host of the Future of Finance topic within the community. He has over a decade of experience working for innovative technology suppliers, spending the last 3 at the mid-market, cloud accounting software specialist Aqilla. He helps finance teams modernise their department using innovative, built for cloud software focused on reducing administration through automation whilst enhancing your financial analysis.
During this session on change, we looked at what can influence your consideration to change, the importance of understanding ‘why’ and the ‘need behind the need’, how the three pillars of processes, people and technology intertwine, the 3 times you will likely consider change, where to start, what stops change happening and much more.
Chris was kind enough to share his session slides that include some useful information to support this topic and the recording of the session:
Find out more
If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me in person, I am more than happy to connect on LinkedIn (Found Here) or you can send me a direct message through the GrowCFO portal or via email [firstname.lastname@example.org].