For those of you who are new to recruiting teams or want a checklist of things to think about to make sure you get this process right is was an invaluable session. We covered;
- How to decide what recruitment is required (thinking strategically)
- Identifying the right profile for the role
- How to write a good Job Description
- Identifying the right way to go to market – (In-house / Recruiter / Search Firm etc…)
- How to manage the process
- Conducting a good set of interviews
- How to offer
There was also a chance for a few people on the day to have their questions answered.
Getting recruitment right is such an important process and so costly if you get it wrong. Make sure you have a strong process in place.
Find out more:
If you have any further questions or wish to speak with Andrew further, he is more than happy to connect on LinkedIn (Found Here) or you can send him a direct message through the GrowCFO portal.