After the success of the Finance Systems Survey last year, we are keen to produce a refreshed one for 2021. In what has been an unprecedented 12 months, it will be interesting to see if people’s opinion of software has changed.
During this session, I took the audience through last years survey, the results and the resources we created from the responses. While the survey drove several of last years sessions, below are the resources we created/discussed during this session:
- Dan Wells wrote a summary of the survey and created a ‘Solutions Array’ depicting the Finance System landscape [‘Click Here’ if you missed it!]
- Chris Tredwell shared his observations of the results [‘Click Here’ if you missed it!]
- Chris Tredwell analysed the results and produced a summary, averaging the feedback of the responses specific to each supplier [‘Click Here’ if you missed it!]
- Bob Carter shared his thoughts on Group Consolidation, given so many responders claimed their systems struggled to manage this element of their requirements [‘Click Here’ if you missed it!]
- Chris Tredwell created an article explaining the difference between ‘True Cloud’ and ‘Cloud Hosted’ given there was clearly a miss understanding across many of the responders as to the differences. [‘Click Here if you missed it!]
- Several of our members shared their views on ‘The Do’s and Don’ts of Finance System Implementation’ [‘Click Here’ if you missed it!]
The audience then shared their thoughts on this years suggested questions and added a few additional ones they would like to hear about themselves.
We intend to release the survey in the next week or so. We would appreciate your involvement by responding about your experience. I hope you’ll then look forward to the outcomes and hope it will add value to your own projects.
Find out more:
If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me in person, I am more than happy to connect on LinkedIn (Found Here) or you can send me a direct message through the GrowCFO portal or via email [firstname.lastname@example.org].