How to review the software market
This session was the last of a ten-part series throughout 2022 hosted by Chris Tredwell. This series addresses the biggest challenges highlighted within GrowCFO’s 2021 Finance Systems survey.
Coming up in the months ahead…
- Is now the right time to change? (8/3/2022)
- Why Strong Foundations are key to your department’s success (5/4/2022)
- What is True Cloud Accounting? (10/5/2022)
- Ensure you are able to scale alongside your growth ambitions (14/6/2022)
- Automation in Finance (12/7/2022)
- The value of Integration (9/8/2022)
- What should I expect from Reporting (13/9/2022)
- Improve your Month-end close (11/10/2022)
- Get it right – Do’s and Don’ts / Procurement Checklist (8/11/2022)
- How to review the software market (13/12/2022)
Chris is GrowCFO’s technology specialist and host of the Future of Finance topic within the community. He has over a decade of experience working for innovative technology suppliers, spending the last 3 at the mid-market, cloud accounting software specialist Aqilla. He helps finance teams modernise their department using innovative, built-for-cloud software focused on reducing administration through automation whilst enhancing your financial analysis.
During this session, we first reviewed the wealth of content that already exists within GrowCFO to complement this session, we then looked at all the things we can do before engaging with the market to ensure we are appropriately organised and educated and then discussed how we can get the best out of our engagements with prospective suppliers through conversations and demonstrations.
Chris was kind enough to share his session slides that include some useful information to support this topic and the recording of the session:
Find out more
If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me in person, I am more than happy to connect on LinkedIn (Found Here) or you can send me a direct message through the GrowCFO portal or via email [email@example.com].
And for anyone who has not yet seen it, GrowCFOs Finance System Survey is a great array of information on this subject to help you get started: