- This event has passed.
The modern-day CFO’s role in leading multiple functions
February 16 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn’t be detected. Try reloading the page.
Most modern-day CFOs will be responsible for leading multiple functions within their company including HR, Legal, IT, Procurement, Real Estate and Workforce planning. Given this vast range of leadership roles, it is no surprise to see an increasing number of finance leaders progressing into COO, CEO and NED roles throughout their career.
Please join us for GrowCFO’s insightful workshop where GrowCFO’s Founder and CEO Dan Wells will interview experienced CFO, CEO and NED Julian O’Neill about his amazing career experience in delivering these roles. We will talk about the challenges of each role, the skills required to successfully lead them and top tips on how to thrive.
Julian O’Neill is a professional mentor who loves sharing his experience with the wider community and has enjoyed a very impressive career, including:
– CFO roles at TUI Travel PLC, Thomson Airways, Arcadia Group, Biogen and currently Ardent Hire Solutions;
– CEO of Biogen- Planning Director and IT Director at Pizza Hut;
– Commercial Manager at Siemens;
– Business Planning Analyst at Vauxhall Motors; and
– NED roles at Greenology and ADBA
Please send through any questions that you would like us to cover in advance of the workshop.