Finance Function outputs
Modern-day finance functions are rapidly evolving and are therefore producing more and more over time.
The exact outputs of your finance function will vary by company, but are likely to include many of the following examples:
When designing the blueprint for your dream finance team, you should determine your full list of finance function outputs and answer the following questions for each item:
- What do you need to produce and when?
- Why do you need to produce it?
- Which data flows do you need to access?
- Who is it for and which format should it be in?
- Where does it need to be delivered and how?
Each of the above considerations will help you to factor your finance function outputs into the blueprint design for your dream finance team.