This session was the eighth in a ten-part series throughout 2022 hosted by Chris Tredwell. This series addresses the biggest challenges highlighted within GrowCFO’s 2021 Finance Systems survey.
Coming up in the months ahead…
- Is now the right time to change? (8/3/2022)
- Why Strong Foundations are key to your department’s success (5/4/2022)
- What is True Cloud Accounting? (10/5/2022)
- Ensure you are able to scale alongside your growth ambitions (14/6/2022)
- Automation in Finance (12/7/2022)
- The value of Integration (9/8/2022)
- What should I expect from Reporting (13/9/2022)
- Improve your Month-end close (11/10/2022)
- Get it right – Do’s and Don’ts / Procurement Checklist (8/11/2022)
- How to review the software market (13/12/2022)
Chris is GrowCFO’s technology specialist and host of the Future of Finance topic within the community. He has over a decade of experience working for innovative technology suppliers, spending the last 3 at the mid-market, cloud accounting software specialist Aqilla. He helps finance teams modernise their department using innovative, built-for-cloud software focused on reducing administration through automation whilst enhancing your financial analysis.
During this session, we looked into the general statistics around month-end close, the challenges most finance teams face when it comes to month-end, general ideas on how you can improve your month-end, the specialist technology that is available to support a more automated process and an explanation of the benefits of having a finance system developed on a Unified Ledger structure opposed to a traditional modular model.
Chris was kind enough to share his session slides that include some useful information to support this topic and the recording of the session:
Find out more
If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me in person, I am more than happy to connect on LinkedIn (Found Here) or you can send me a direct message through the GrowCFO portal or via email [firstname.lastname@example.org].